title="Ashley Green Parish Council in Buckinghamshire">

Village Halls

Ashley Green is lucky to have two hall facilities; The Memorial Hall is located on the village green with parking and the playground nearby. At the north end of the green, just off the A416, is the Old School built in 1853 by Col. Dorrien which now provides the village Community Centre. Both halls are run by, and can be hired through, the active Community Association (www.ashleygreen.org.uk) who also organise many events in the village.

Community Association Village Halls