title="Ashley Green Parish Council in Buckinghamshire">

St John's Church

St John the Evangelist Church, located at the centre of the village, was designed in 1873 by the London architect George Street RA for the Smith-Dorrien family of Haresfoot. The church now serves the communities of both Ashley Green and Whelpley Hill. Information on services can be found on the website  www.greatchesham.org.uk/StJohnAG/StJohnAG.html

 St John's Church

The war memorial in St John's Church can be viewed at http://www.buckinghamshireremembers.org.uk/memorials/p213.htm